- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture Wellness102 East Aliso Street
Ojai, California 93023805-798-4148
HoursMon11:00a-5:00pTue11:00a-5:00pThu11:00a-5:00pFri11:00a-5:00pText for Appointments
Lori was kind , courteous and so informative. It was my first time for acupuncture and my comfort level was a 10. I will definitely refer my friends.
My first time for acupuncture was last modified: July 11th, 2019 by admin
There are particular folks who practice their medical arts in our communities whom tend to be the rather hidden healers. They are the ones who fly under the wire in terms of self-promotion and self-aggrandizement; they tend to be humble, while quietly doing their good works. Nearly 8 months ago I had a back injury/stress related issue where my sacrum area felt like it was slipping, the bones wobbly. During 8 months of limited mobility and discomfort I consulted an... Read more »
Laurie was able to inspire me to get back to exercising again and recommended a great place that is a good fit for me. It has helped my back problems, my mental health, and my outlook on life. She is intuitive and inspirational. I felt that she understood me and what my needs were.
C. Johnson, Ojai
Helped my back problems, my mental health, and my outlook on life was last modified: July 11th, 2016 by... Read more »
I have had a chronic stomach problem for several decades. No amount of diet therapy or herbal medicine was able to ease the nauseous sensation in my upper stomach, which was particularly sensitive to touch. After the first acupuncture session with Laurie, the area felt immensely improved. There was a soothing, warm feeling where it once felt uncomfortable and tight. Two more sessions with Laurie and the disease was gone. My abdomen now feels comfortable and healthy. To have... Read more »
“I threw my back out and was totally laid up, I could barely get out of bed without severe pain. Laurie’s treatment of acupuncture and micro-current healing calm my body, mind and muscles, enabling me to move my bones again without pain- Ahh relief. Simply put she’s a lifesaver!”
Back Pain Recovery was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by Laurie Edgcomb
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •